I hate stupid people.
You know who I’m talking about too – it’s those people who, one day, are going to face the realities of Darwinism, and very few of us are going to mourn.
Who are these stupid people?
Stupid People – Driving Edition
- Those people who drive SUV’s at 85mph on the highway when it’s snowy out, because they think God changes the laws of physics for loves those with 4 wheel drive
- People who change lanes on the highway for no apparent reason, usually from the slow lane to the center lane, and then proceed to drive 5mph under the speed limit
- Horn blowers. There are 2 types beeps – “WATCH OUT” beeps, and “Fuck You” beeps. Horn blowers are the ones who only do FU beeps, and tend to lay on their horn for 5 or 10 seconds at a time. Extra props to the guys that do it outside my window at 3am
- People who block the box
- When you are in a merge lane, merging works like a zipper – each car in the regular lanes lets a car from the merge lane in…..and then there’s that 1 person who can’t possibly let other cars merge in front of theirs
- Bad parallel parkers…. the ones who take 8 tries to get into a spot 10x the size of their actual car. Or the SUV that’s trying to fit into a spot that a SmartCar might fit into and parks right on your bumper
- When approaching a toll booth – there’s always that car that is indecisive and….. just….can’t……figure……out….which…….lane…..to……go….to – and invariably end up in a EasyPass lane….. without an EasyPass.
So many stupid people, so little time. I’ll revisit this, because it’s a topic that is definitely worth blogging about…. or not.